Man, the past few weeks of very little sleep and a crazy busy schedule are taking their toll on me. I had to apologize to Chris this morning for being such a crankypants last night. All I wanted to do was sit on the couch and eat brownies. I think we'll be doing a lot of resting and hopefully de-crankifying as a family this weekend.
All that to say, bring on the three day weekend! To kick off the weekend, here are a few of the little things that kept me smiling this week.
- Starting off the day with a hearty breakfast. I don't always get to sit down to breakfast, so this is a treat some days!
- I'm having a blast packaging up orders this week. I love being creative and putting together a fun package for someone to open!
- I got an evening to roam Target alone this week. I feel a bit like a cliche whenever I do this, but it's seriously relaxing. And goodness, the new Threshold goodies are gorgeous!
- It was warm-ish the other night, so we took a stroll on the beach together. Chilly, but the sun on my face felt so good.
- I'm a little obsessed with polka-dots lately. How can little dots make me smile so much?
- Si has been a horrible sleeper lately, but when he does sleep, gosh, he's cute. God bless naptime.
What about you, friend? Do you have a three day weekend? What's made you smile this week?
1. Only link to your specific blog post, not to your blog's main page. See here for more explanation.
2. Grab a button and/or include a link back to this post so your readers can come see what the fun is all about! You can find the code for the button on the sidebar or on the "little things" page.
3. Make sure you visit (and comment) on other posts linked up-- what fun is a party if no one talks to each other? Make some new friends!
4. Please make sure your post is relevant to this party and is actually a "little things" post (ie. no giveaways, random posts from last month, etc.).